Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Ohio

I made a verbal contract with a relative on the purchase of property, I have paid over $50,000 in payments and now they want to kick me out loosing all of my investment

with no written contract or reciepts, what is my recourse

Asked on 8/06/09, 3:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Do you still reside on the property? I would take them to court.

You will definitely want an attorney. Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/09, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Ohio