Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Ohio

Parents died left property in joint names to siblings(3) Only 1 has made the prperty tax payments over the years. Is there a way this can be titled to the one with sole financial responsibility?

Asked on 8/24/09, 1:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Norman Stark J. Norman Stark , Attorney, Architect

Dear Inquirer: You may need to file an application for Declaratory Action with the Probate court of the County where the decedents - your parents lived pror to their death.

This is in the form of a lawsuit, setting forth the operative facts and requesting the Court to make an equitable determination, such asd that which you request.

I recommend you retain an experienced Attorney ASAP to assist and advise you.

Good luck! Sincerely, J. Norman Stark, Cleveland, Ohio.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/09, 2:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Ohio