Legal Question in Workers Comp in Ohio

Female mother.I hurt my back at work seven months ago.Been on work comp.sense then soon going for a three day nerve block for disk L4,L5,L5 and S1 Will I win my case and If I do what happens next.Still in chronic pain.I have to live with this injury.

Asked on 2/10/11, 9:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Bainbridge The Bainbridge Firm, LLC

As an injured worker, you will be eligible for compensation for your permanent injuries, if you do not fully recover. You should also be eligible to receive authorization for any medical care required for the allowed conditions that is reasonably related and medical necessary. I do hope this helps.

Andrew Bainbridge


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/13/11, 12:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Ohio