Legal Question in Business Law in Oklahoma

How do I stop an amusement park from being built behind my residence?

Asked on 12/16/21, 2:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Krems Liberty Legal Solutions, LLC

Hello, thank you for your question. Are you certain the amusement park is going to be built directly behind your residence? You will likely need to address the City and any other zoning authority which is handling the permit process for this project. Also, what do your neighbors think about this? Collective action might be something you want to consider. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please send me an email at [email protected] Again, thank you for your question.

Read more
Answered on 12/16/21, 2:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Oklahoma