Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Oklahoma

I have a 16 year old working at the local drive-in , he has been off sick with mono and a doctors note has been given to the manager, my problem is while my child was off the manager held a meeting and told all the employees atending that my 16 year old has the clap, this has all been recorded . What can be done with this manager.

Asked on 2/10/12, 8:10 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

If you can provide proof of harm to your Son socially and or civilly it is recommended that you hire an attorney and file a defarmation suit against the manager and the company that hired him/her because he/she was acting on their behalf.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/12, 8:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Oklahoma