Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

child custody

How do I file a motion to vacate an order that was attained fraudently?

Asked on 11/19/01, 7:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

Re: child custody

You write up the motion using the proper pleading format, and explain why you think it was obtained fraudulently. Then you take it to the court and file it. You must serve a copy on the opposite party and state on your motion that you've done so.

I must say that from the simplistic nature of your question, you would be wise to consult an attorney about this if the matter is of any importance to you.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/01, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma