Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Oklahoma

Mother died in OK without a will, how do I become executor of her estate?

Asked on 1/24/18, 10:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kurt Kennedy Kurt M. Kennedy,Attorney at Law

You will need to file a petition to probate her estate and request that you be appointed as the personal representative.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/18, 12:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Oklahoma