Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

what i can do if a bussnes owner dont want to pay and if he pays but money its missing from mi checks

Asked on 9/25/12, 1:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

Take him to court. Perhaps small claims court. Hire a lawyer to help you out. The court can make him pay you!

Lawyer Michael Kotik

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/30/12, 6:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania