Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

i was going to buy a car from a company and they wanted three times its worth so i decided not to. I put 500 down and it said no refunds well when i told them i didnt want the jeep they offered me 300 of my money back and told me after 90 days if i did no buisness with them they would give me the other 200. Now they are refusing to do so, what do i do?

Asked on 8/30/12, 10:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

Did you sign any contracts with them? If this was an oral contract do you have any witnesses that say anything? All of these things are essential in getting your money back. I would highly recommend that you speak with a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/12, 6:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania