Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Pennsylvania

I have a judgment form 2014 for 7493 with costs. I was sent a letter stating I owed 10219 2/18. I wrote requesting proof. I started getting phone calls at work, I said I could not he pressured me into making payments. how much interest can they charge ?

Asked on 9/27/18, 2:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

The interest is based on the credit agreement or 6%. But it's worth considering options which may involve owing nothing or certainly less than the claimed balance. Feel free to call or e-mail me on a free initial basis noting my verizon is out until some time friday

Read more
Answered on 9/27/18, 7:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania