Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

Due to the fact that outdoor bathroom facilities were unusable (filfthy), my daughter decided to urinate in a private area elsewhere while being covered up by a friend. She was issued a non-traffic citation /summons for "disorderly conduct" by a state trooper. This occurred in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. If she pleads not guilty and pays the fine, will this charge follow her with regard to employment in the state of New York in which she lives?

Asked on 10/02/17, 8:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

She would have to plead guilty ad pay the fine. It's a summary offense which is lower than a misdemeanor. So I doubt any employer is going to care. Further, unless they know there was something on her record in Pennsylvania they aren't even going to know where to look.


Read more
Answered on 10/03/17, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania