Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I've been separated from my wife for almost 2 years. I filed our 2014 taxes and signed her name because there was no refund involved. She says she is filing forgery and fraud charged against me even though I am taking responsibility in paying the IRS. Is this a criminal offense? Thanks.

Asked on 3/14/16, 9:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Could be. Then again did the IRS get all their money? Did your wife lose any money? Do you think that the US Attorney doesn't have anything better to do?


Read more
Answered on 3/14/16, 9:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania