Legal Question in Elder Law in Pennsylvania

I have a 94 year old grandmother that by brother lives with. She is now with my sister because she is getting her eyes done because she can't really see good and she is not all there. She also had a heart problem. Here is my question she got a letter stating that she signed over her house to my brother-in-law without even asking any of my family members. A letter came and my sister took it before I could get it. How do we get this over turned? I don't even think my grandmother knows she signed her house over to him.

Asked on 12/02/11, 8:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Someone may need appointed as guardian of your grandmother if she is not mentally competent. If she is mentally competent, then she can act for herself. Either the guardian or your grandmother will have to get a real estate litigation attorney to seek rescission of the deed.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/11, 9:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania