Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I’ve been divorced three years, I have full physical custody of my 10yr old daughter and shared legal custody. I want to move 10 minutes away within the same county and school district and it would not change or inhibit my exs visitation. We have an agreement in place and all it states is that I can’t move out of the school district without his permission so do I need to do anything since I’m not moving out of the school district???

Asked on 3/17/20, 7:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cary Hall Law Offices of Cary B. Hall, L.L.C.

It doesn't sound like it. Best of luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/20, 7:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania