Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My husband left me and stuck me in the home that he knows I can’t or have ever pd mtg & he actually coerced me into signing in first place . I’m on SSI and disabled. He left me in a split level home and he went and signed a years lease on a new trailer and rent is only $200 lower than mortgage. He hasn’t paid mtg since March. And 2 days after he signed lease to my surprise a female moved in with him. He has left everything on me and hasn’t helped with property. I’m extremely stressed and I’ve been trying to pack up whole house and I can’t. Especially with everything else on my plate. Is there anything I can do?? He’s a narcissists alcoholic with a spending addiction and i do have proof from his bank Acct.

Asked on 5/29/19, 11:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

There are 2 things you can do: 1) file for spousal support in the county Domestic Relations Office (DRO). An order can be entered requiring him to pay you 40% of the difference between your net incomes, plus some money for the mortgage. DRO is structured so that you dont need a lawyer. 2) discuss with a debt relief attorney your options to remain in your home.

I trust this has been helpful but feel free to call or e-mail on a free initial basis.

Very truly yours,

Matthew R. Nahrgang, Esquire

35 Evansburg Road

Collegeville, PA 19426

(610) 489-3041 ph

(610) 489-3042 fax

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/30/19, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania