Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

If I just filed for custody of my child, do I have to send him to his father's?

Asked on 9/18/18, 8:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Assuming there is no custody order in place I wouldn't. If you did what would make him return the child if he didn't want to?


Read more
Answered on 9/19/18, 6:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania