Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I found papers on my front porch for a custody filing. There is no signature anywhere, it’s all blank except for my name which isn’t spelled correctly. What do I do with this? I don’t even know how long it’s been out there and it’s partially wet and difficult to read. No judges name or stamp.

Asked on 1/26/23, 4:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

Without seeing the papers, it is nearly impossible to advise you. I am more than happy to advise you on a free initial basis if you can send them to me via email.

Alternatively, you may call your county court, or search records online if they are available, and determine if a case exists and the status.

I trust this answers your question, but do not hesitate to call or email with any questions.

Matthew R. Nahrgang, Esquire

35 Evansburg Road, Ste 400

Collegeville, PA 19426

610 489-3041 o

610 489-3042 fax

[email protected] .

Read more
Answered on 1/26/23, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania