Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My niece died this week. Her husband is not the father of 2 of her children. The children have always lived with them. He wants custody of the children. They live in pa. Will he be able to obtain custody?

Asked on 1/17/19, 2:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

De[pends. Did you niece have a will? Did iy say who was to take custody of the children if she died. Where is the father of the childrem. What would he want.

He's going to have to see a lawyer.


Read more
Answered on 1/17/19, 6:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania