Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

How can I remove my grandson from an abusive house?

Asked on 4/25/20, 1:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

Call the police and they will remove him as well as alert the office of children and youth for a full investigation

Read more
Answered on 4/26/20, 11:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania