Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Pennsylvania

what forms do I need to execute a judgement in pennsylvania

Asked on 8/17/18, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

It depends. For example id this an MDJ judgment or a Common pleas judgment.

Don't want to discourage you but I have 2 4inch binders on form and procedures to enforce a judgement.


Read more
Answered on 8/17/18, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Pennsylvania