Legal Question in Insurance Law in Pennsylvania

am I able to reopen a case that has a judgment against me in an auto insurance claim from pa.

Asked on 9/07/15, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

Insufficient information. time is of the essence in these Petition to open or strike a judgment. You also must have a viable defense and an excuse for the nor responding. These cases are fact dependent and are not easy. Suggest you contact an attorney immediately

Read more
Answered on 9/08/15, 6:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania