Legal Question in Traffic Law in Pennsylvania

Hi, I am a young male not even 21 yet and I have had my fair share of tickets leading me to a pretty shabby driving record, I recently had my license suspended and have been making payments to on tickets to clear my book. I was recently pulled over and cited for driving with a suspended license resulting in my my car being towed and impounded. I reside in the state of PA where if your caught driving without a license your driving privileges are revoked for a year, but i currently have two jobs and was wondering if there was anything I could do to keep my license and my car?

Asked on 5/19/12, 11:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Solomon Law Office of Andrew A. Solomon

You really need an attorney to deal with the courts and the DMV and see if you qualify for a limited license that would only be valid while travelling to and from work. I don't know what part of the state of you are from, but there are attorneys who specialize in license suspension issues. Your chances of getting it done without an attorney are pretty slim, because there are specific procedures and deadlines which must be followed. Do not delay.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/12, 4:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania