Legal Question in Workers Comp in Pennsylvania

I have an open case due to a lingering injury from the initial accident. Due to the fact I cannot get a chance to rest the knee and heal, I keep having subsequent issues and falls due to instability. I have now fallen back on the the same injured knee 3 times because the knee is weak and buckles. This last time I fell down the stairs and incurred more injuries. My Claim rep never gets back to me and I need help. I need rest and a way to take some of the walking off the leg for a while until this heals but I am not sure how to get help. Is this a worker comp question or HR?

Asked on 8/05/16, 11:30 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call my office to discuss your options.


Read more
Answered on 8/05/16, 11:39 am
Terrence Valko ERISA Disability Lawyer

Hire a lawyer at once. Each workplace instability event is a separate injury even if it is an aggravation of the prior one. The claims rep is ignoring you. What are you waiting for? The lawyer will charge 20% of your winnings. Good Luck.


Read more
Answered on 8/06/16, 11:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania