Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Puerto Rico

Real estate

Can I use a New York State UCC form of contract to purchase a residential property in Puerto Rico?

Asked on 2/13/08, 3:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jorge Catala Catala Group

Re: Real estate


Read more
Answered on 2/13/08, 3:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Puerto Rico