Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

power of attorney

do I need an attorney to file this for it to be legal?

My son is 25 yr old and disabled since birth.

Asked on 11/20/08, 1:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Karin kelley Law office of Karin J. Kelley

Re: power of attorney

It sounds as if what you really need is a conservatorship not a power of attorney.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/08, 2:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee