Legal Question in Criminal Law in Tennessee

How do i stop someone from using my social security number ive been through equifax ive called the social security office ive Called the federal ive called the ftc i need help stopping her

Asked on 7/01/20, 10:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If this is a crime, call the police. There is a crime in Tennessee for "Identity Theft."

You have not said how the other person is "using" your social security number, and the use might be lawful.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/20, 6:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Tennessee