Legal Question in Immigration Law in Tennessee


i need to know the steps to become legalized. to at least be able to work and have a drivers liscense in the united states.

Asked on 11/19/08, 4:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Ayers Law Office of Andrea M. Ayers

Re: immigration

Unfortunately, you have not provided enough information about your situation to offer any advice. There could be avenues through family, employment, etc. The answer will depend on the specifics of your case. I would be glad to discuss specifics further with you. If you like, please give me a call or e-mail me directly.


Andrea M. Ayers

Read more
Answered on 11/19/08, 10:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Tennessee