Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

I was told that i was a threat to the navy and got a general discharge under honorable conditons. I took some tylenol and sominex to go to sleep and they said I was trying to commit suicide.How do I get an honorable discharge

Asked on 7/23/09, 6:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Keith Knochel Law Offices of Keith S. Knochel, P.C.

You could appeal but would probably need a written report from a psychiatrist or physician that thsi was not a suicide explaining why. You would, also need to attach your medicla records from the incident. You would need to hire an attorney as it is a technicla and complicated process.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/09, 7:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas