Legal Question in Banking Law in Texas

I have been falsely charged two overdraft fees by my bank can I Sue them?

Asked on 3/23/12, 5:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

You can always sue but the question is whether you can win. Why don't you schedule an appointment with the head of the bank to discuss the matter.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/12, 12:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Texas