Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Texas

Can I file for bankruptcy and inlcude money owed to IRS

Asked on 9/13/09, 1:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William D. Weber Weber Law Firm, P.C.

Yes, if the taxes meet the legal guidelines. See my article at: for a detailed discussion of the dischargeability of tax debts in bankruptcy.

If you have any questions, please call and ask to speak to me personally.

William D. Weber


6666 Harwin Drive, Suite 220

Houston, TX 77036-2251


(713) 789-3300 Telephone

(713) 893-6004 Fax

(832) 723-7970 Mobile

[email protected] E-Mail Internet

Read more
Answered on 9/18/09, 2:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Texas