Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

I signed a pest control contact and the company service was sub par, not to their standards, and could have caused damage to my home. When I tried to remedy the situation they didn’t respond. So, now I’m trying to cancel the contract but they want to charge me a lot of money for that. What can I do?

Asked on 7/29/19, 4:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

Is there a dispute resolution section of the agreement that tells you where any claims can be brought (i.e., arbitration, state court, etc.)?

Depending on the agreement and the amount in controversy you might have different options.

Before you take any further action or send a response, I suggest that you consult with a lawyer in private and discuss your objectives in more detail. You can start by calling around to several for a free phone consultation, get some insights then pick the best fit to work with.

If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Our firm is now referred by the American Bar Association (see under the New York section):

Kind regards,



[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/19, 4:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas