Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

My attorney retired while I have a Qdro pending, I've called several times to ask about the status to no avail, plus they owe me $750. What should I do?

Asked on 9/18/15, 9:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

You may want to speak with a legal malpractice attorney in your area about potential claims against your attorney for dropping the ball on completing work and not paying money back to you. I don't know enough about your situation to tell you that you have a malpractice claim or any other claims or what the best course of action is for you but malpractice attorneys deal with these situations and will know best how to provide help.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/15, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas