Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

Am I entitled to the money that a company took out of my paycheck for items I never recieved?

Asked on 3/30/15, 10:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

Most likely yes but you need to act quickly because the time frame to file certain types of wage claims is short. Contact an employment attorney in your area about your potential claims.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/15, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas