Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

what can I do if I was unjustly denied for a home loan? they are claiming a business expense that was not reported on my IRS transcript or my 1040. and that the only answer they can give me as to why we were denied the amount they are showing me is the STANDARD amount for Married filing joint

Asked on 3/16/14, 4:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You should apply for the loan somewhere else. If these folks don't want to do business with you, don't do business with them.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/14, 8:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas