Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Texas

I want to give my daughter my home how would I go about doing this

Asked on 6/22/12, 11:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

It's called a "deed." You would be the Grantor and she would be the Grantee. It's signed (by you) in front of a notary and is thereafter recorded at the County Clerk's office (they'll charge you less than $20).

Read more
Answered on 6/23/12, 7:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Texas