Legal Question in DUI Law in Texas

can I sponge my DWI and open container case , I've already pleaded guilty and served my sentence

Asked on 4/15/13, 7:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

No. It will remain on your record indefinitely.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/13, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Texas