Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My wife owes a property prior to us getting married. Now she is selling the property and she is asking me to sign a proceeds allocation. what does that really mean? do i sign it?

Asked on 3/29/17, 1:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

We'd like to look at the document before giving you advice (sometimes a document isn't "titled" correctly). But PROBABLY you can safely sign it.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/17, 10:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas