Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

we are a mechanic shop, a vehicle was left in our shop for repairs but never paid for, now over 5 years. there is a title lien on it for less than what is owed to us. how can i get the title for it?

Asked on 6/21/16, 1:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Keith Engelke Law Office of S. Keith Engelke

You need to get a lawyer and go to court to sue the customer and the lienholder. You need to get a court order.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/16, 2:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas