Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

Just signed divorce papers on a property settlement . I believe I have grounds for an economical torte of some kind. Had my husband not spent monies from our corporation on all personal and pleasure expenses it would not have devalued our corporation for the true value of the corporation for a fair settlement on my part. Do I have any recourse on his fulfillment to his fiduciary duties that he disregarded.

Asked on 3/22/17, 12:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

Possibly. This is a complicated situation and depends on a number of facts in the situation. You should hire an attorney ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/17, 2:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas