Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

I.m a us citizen, i applied for my husband to become a permanent resident. He came in ilegally into the usa twice but never being arrested by an immigraiton officer. We got the aproval of the i130 and got a i601a aproved. But when we when to the interview in Ciudad Juarez they denied his visa because they said he entered the usa illegally twice and punished him for 10 years. He is right now in. Exico for the pasr teo years what can i do?

Asked on 6/23/17, 7:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Medina Law Office of Charles Medina

He might need an I-212 and I-601. We suggest you to consult with an immigration attorney to discuss his options.

You may visit our website at for our featured cases that cover the most complicated areas of immigration law. Our telephone number is 714-786-6835 and email is [email protected] Thank you.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/17, 10:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas