Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Texas

Do i have legal rights to have a common law spouse evicted for domestic violence, if the rental property is in my name.

Asked on 5/31/10, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Better yet, file for divorce and ask for temporary orders that award you the exclusive use of the home.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/10, 4:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Texas