Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Texas

My mother died, father moved and gave me the house. He is getting married and home is still in his name. If something happens to him does new wife have claim on home?

Asked on 5/20/11, 11:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

He GAVE you the house? Was there a deed? It makes a difference.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/11, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas