Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Texas

If you have your tubes tied clipted and burnted and you get pregnant in the tube do you have a case.

Asked on 4/25/10, 6:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Kipness Kipness Law Firm

You would need to get all medical records and meet with a malpractice lawyer.

For free information on personal injury medical malpractice topics, visit

Read more
Answered on 5/05/10, 2:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas