Legal Question in Military Law in Texas

I was discharge with a bcd in 1975. I filled for military pension ,I had a general court martial but was given an oth separation. I, receiving ssi 425.00 dollar amonth. is I elgible to receive pension.

Asked on 11/16/15, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Beckham Attorney Edward B. Beckham

It is a bit difficult to read exactly what you are asking. However, you should know that if you have been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), or related condition, which is a result of your military service that you might be eligible to upgrade from the Other Than Honorable (OTH) discharge that you received. I would strongly urge you to consult with an organization that provides assistance with discharge upgrades - including the Yale Law School Veterans Clinic, American Legion, or an attorney. There are many attorneys that provide free consultations for military discharge upgrade cases (including me / (202) 853-0443).

Read more
Answered on 11/18/15, 12:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Texas