Legal Question in Product Liability in Texas

If I am doing a Retail Survey for a Retail space that a client is taking over do I need any kind of insurance? The plans and pictures i'd be taking would all be going to professional Architects and Engineers who would draw their plans based on my pictures and drawings. If so where/who do I speak about getting that type of insurance?

Asked on 3/20/16, 9:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

R Gary Stephens Stephens & Stephens

What will you be insuring against-trade secrets or intentional taking of ideas if those people you give them to, use the ideas. Probably c/n insure against a theft of trade secrets.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/16, 8:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Texas