Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

my mother passed away and her will states my father to have the house we did not transfer the property into just his name and my father has a will but do we need to get a transfer on death deed form in order to keep it out of probate court there is no lien it is paid for not worth much and they have no other assets other than the cars which are also paid for what should we do legally

Asked on 9/19/17, 6:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's passing. I have a few questions:

1. Did you probate her will?

2. Did your mother have debts? Or Medicaid?

3. Is your father on Medicaid?

For more information, please visit our website:

Read more
Answered on 9/19/17, 7:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas