Legal Question in Consumer Law in United Kingdom

my grandfather is in hospital, and we wish to suspend his television services, but the company claim they cannot do this, that they must speak to him, and we cannot afford power of attorney, my grandfather has mental illness, and is very old, please help

Asked on 5/18/11, 5:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arent Lievens Advocates Lievens & Lievens

Write a letter to the company, and let your grandfather sign.

Read more
Answered on 5/30/11, 4:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in United Kingdom