Legal Question in Consumer Law in United Kingdom

I am not sure whether this is the right "law section" - but if I have sent across to the Philippines a package via courier DHL and the duty/taxes due is more than the value of the item and DHL local has made unnecessary demands and caused unfair incovenience and upset, what can I do to (a) demand the duty/tax due be corrected (b) claims against undue cause of upset (my sister almost dropped her new born child in shock!). Thanks

Asked on 6/03/11, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arent Lievens Advocates Lievens & Lievens

You should get in touch with DHL or the Philippine embassy.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/11, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in United Kingdom