Legal Question in Consumer Law in United Kingdom


i have been awarded court costs against a builder .what are my options for obtaining the money

Asked on 9/18/07, 7:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Dutton Legal -Zone

Re: money

This award of costs can be enforced against the builder in the same way as any other court judgement.

further information on enforcing a court judgement is available from our website.

Andrew Dutton

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/20/07, 2:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in United Kingdom