Legal Question in Consumer Law in United Kingdom


13 months ago I purchased through a hire purchase company a jeep Cherokee, 13 months later I find that the vehicle was written off as a category C! Ihave 23 payments left and have written to the company but have heard nothing. Am I etitled to return the car and claim my money back as they were supposed to carry out a 132 point quality assured check

Asked on 9/18/07, 10:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Dutton Legal -Zone

Re: Vehicle

It would seem that you certainly have a claim against the supplier of this vehicle and also against the finance company. These are provided by the Sale of Goods Act and by the Consumer Credit Act.

If you require assistance in progressing these claims please get in touch and we will be happy to assist.

Andrew Dutton

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/20/07, 2:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in United Kingdom